50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil, Stuns CBS News

50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil

A combination of cannabis oil and chemotherapy healed this man’s “incurable inoperable” lung cancer. Now, he’s paying it forward by helping others heal their lives, too.
50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil, Stuns CBS News

Not too long ago, a 50-year-old man from Illinois was diagnosed with “incurable inoperable” lung and pericardial heart sac cancer. The doctors told him he had about a year to live, but could opt to undergo chemotherapy to extend his life.

As you may or may not know, the survival rate of lung cancer is incredibly grim. It is estimated that the prognosis for Stage IA non-small cell lung cancer is less than 50%. Sadly, this drops as the cancer progresses. For a Stage IV patient, the likelihood of recovery is 1%.

Aware of the odds against him, patient Darren Miller decided to supplement his chemotherapy treatments with cannabis oil. Clearly, he didn’t just want to extend his life, he wanted to save it.

After researching the benefits of cannabis oil and reading hundreds of other peoples’ personal stories of healing, Miller was confident the treatment was right for him.

Miller’s wife quit her job so they could qualify for medical assistance, and they moved to California where he could supplement with the controversial treatment legally.

Seven months later, Darren is officially cancer-free and has the hospital documents to prove it.

50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil, Stuns CBS News

Credit: illegallyhealed.com

He told an affiliate of CBS News:

“Today, which is seven months later, they tell me I am completely cancer-free – not remission. I’ve cured my cancer. Now, am I giving credit to the cannabis oil? Absolutely. Am I giving credit to chemo? I would have to say yes, too. I did both.”

After recovering from the ‘incurable’ cancer, Miller and his wife moved back to Illinois. He now runs a “compassionate cannabis” program to help others who are struggling like he was.

“What we’re doing is we’re just making small amounts to keep it around and educating others on how to do this,” he said. “Because if you have access to any kind of cannabis, I can give you links on my site to show you how to do this in your own kitchen and save your life.”

50-Year-Old Man Cures Lung Cancer With Cannabis Oil, Stuns CBS News

Credit: whale.to / truthinsideofyou.org

Darren is not the only individual to have benefited from cannabis oil, and he certainly won’t be the last.

What are your thoughts? Please share this news and comment your thoughts below!

Source: trueactivist.com

Comments

comments

You may also like...

6 responses

1. Jim says:

Could you email me please? I have a few questions about RSO oil. I have stage 4 lung cancer, with a prognosis of one year, which would be this November. I intend to prove the oncologist very wrong. Thanks

• Craig says:

Jim, We have a Cannabis oil that we can ship to all 50 states, if you want some info please give me a call @ 480-658-5004.
      I live in Arizona

2. Janis says:

Stage 4 pancreatic cancer. Whipple surgery, 38 chemo treatments. No clinical trials available for me went to U of Chicago. Tumor in the liver. Just signed up with Hospice. I am a 70 year old female & very healthy except I have terminal cancer. I have been under the care of 2 oncologist, and the Clinical Dr. @ U of C. Saw a Cyber Knife doctor to see if the liver tumor(s) could be removed. Can not Any advice or suggestions?

3. Kenny Darron says:

God bless. My boy dog June bug was given 4-10 days to live. A fresh 5 yr old Jack Russell was diagnosed with the most aggressive form of lymphoma. Each was big as my fist & went thru the text book version of what everything I read would happen before he was to die…on day 4 he was found out back under a ladder limp…I dug a grave…built a box & returned to collect my best friend… He was sitting looking at the full moon. I picked him up & walked with him in my arms around the garden & sat with him on a bench near a Lil creek I made in the garden. His breaths were few but steady..(he had been on the oil since day 1. The day after mothers day)….I assumed it wasn’t gonna help even tho the swelling had disappeared….After bringing him indoors he saw my P.B.&J…& sat up like he was starving. He had refused food or water for those 4 days… & I gladly gave it up to him.. I also expected to wake & bury him in the am due to my lack of faith. I felt my wife put him in bed the next morning & to my amazement he had energy to give me kisses til I got out of bed. His vet called to check on him expecting the worst…. as I had. That was on the 8th day. When we told them of his progress the vet said “o.K.” as if it was wishful thinking. (Admitted this on his visit on day 11)…because…well by all research on Google about his cancer said he would be dead by day 10..& they see this all the time…it’s text book. It was not text book when he ran into their office full of energy & no swelling of any sort. During this visit his vet was planning to do start chemo…but said had he of not known June bugs problem….he would have given him a clean bill of health….that “4 days if your lucky..10 if we are blessed” comment from the Vet after diagnosed has turned into almost 50 days of the most inspirational, unbelievable emotional experiences that could ever be between man n animal.
    Darren & his family have been life long friends of ours..his has suffered loss of family & friends just as hard as my wife & I have. (Our 18yr old daughter was murdered..funeral on her 19th birthday) When you understand the full value of life you fight for it. Darren’s story gave fuel to inspire that fight. I’ll say this as humble as I can…I am a very blessed man & had I not known…I would be a broken soul. .
    I must say. This is not a thing to be taken lightly like an aspirin. It is a process that has to be monitored all the time & could be coincidence. But I didn’t have the oil when his Daddy passed of cancer….I did for his son…his son lived…his dad never lived long enough to see him born.
    June bug gets a check up at 90 days to see what happened.. if this is a cure…then the government has been covering it up for financial gain from “big Pharmacy” anyone can grow a plant… Who Can make a pill? Who introduced mandatory insurance? The US government. When did the price of a pill become so high? Guess why..

4. Vicki Glasbrenner says:

Go to Facebook CKC, which is Cannabis Kills cancer. They can help you.

5. Joe says: